Convert text to iPhone:
- Open the Photos app and select a photo or video, or select an image online.
- Touch and hold a word and move the grab points to adjust the selection. If the text is in a video, pause the video first.
- Tap Copy. To select all of the text in the photo, tap Select All.
Create a password-protected note:
- Open Notesand go to a note you want to lock.
- Tap the More button , then tap Lock.
- Follow the prompts to either Use iPhone Passcode or Create Password.
- If you choose to create a Notes password, set a password hint.
How to save your battery:
- To make your battrery last longer, switch off your wifi and Bluetooth, whenever you are not using it.
How to collaborate on a note with a friend:
- Open the note you want to share.
- Tap the Share button .
- In the menu, choose whether you want to send a copy or invite your contact to collaborate on the note.
- Up to 100 people can collaborate on a note.
How to create a sticker
- Go to gallery.
- Choose a picture you would prefer to use.
- Press and hold on the picture until it gives you the option of copying.
- Proceed to your texting applications (e.g Whatsapp).
- Press on the text bar and send.