Before you embark on the delightful journey of enhancing your mobile device's performance, it is imperative to ensure that both your device's software and its accompanying applications have been diligently updated to the most recent versions available.
- Tap the pencil-shaped Edit icon.
- Tap the More options icon (three vertical dots) at the top right.
- Choose Labs.
- Tap the switch next to Object eraser to activate it.
- Open the quick settings menu on the mobile device and press the DeX button to turn on the feature.
- Select “DeX on TV or monitor”. ...
- Select the TV or monitor to connect from the list of available devices and press “Start now.”
- Accept the connection request on the TV or monitor.
Camera Flash Notification
- Open the Settings app on your smartphone.
- Now scroll down to Accessibility settings.
- You will need to select "Advanced settings" under Accessibility.
- Here, scroll down to select "Flash notification."
- Simply switch on the "Camera flash notification" toggle to enable the rear LED flash for notifications.
Dual Bluetooth Audio
- On your Android device, tap Settings. Connected devices.
- Next to your device, tap Settings .
- Tap Multipoint. Use Multipoint.
- Connect your headphones with the 2 desired audio source devices. To make sure your headphones are connected, go to Bluetooth settings on the audio source device.
Scan Documents with Samsung
Absolutely, let's infuse some fun and professionalism into our tech talk! Behold the marvels of the latest Galaxy mobile gadgets, the Z Fold5 and Z Flip5. These nifty devices have turned the mundane task of scanning and sharing documents into a joyous endeavor. So, without further ado, let's embark on a journey to discover the art of single-page scanning!
- Open the camera app and position the document in the center of your view. The camera app will automatically detect the document.
- Tap the scan button.
- Then tap the thumbnail image to review your scan.
- Tap the edit icon if you’d like to edit your scan.
- Editing tools will appear. You can edit, crop and rotate your scan as needed.
- Then tap Save and zoom in to make sure you got a good scan.
- Tap the share icon to send the document via email or messenger.